Sunday, June 17, 2012

Back from Anthrocon!

Welp!

I'm back from Anthrocon and totally beat! But I thought I'd take a little time to let you know how it went. Overall: very busy! It was really nice to see some of my favourite furs (in no particular order): Bloo, Danzer Fox, Papi, and Sushi. And I even met some new ones (like Kit Azureskye and SalKitten!). Expect lots of doodles of my AC Adventures. :3

I also got to spend time with the crew of ModeZero and check out their book University Tails (which can be purchased here). It was a very sexy read and I recommend to anyone who likes the girly-lads!

Now for pix!


Here's a few shots of my set up for my table! I was in the Alley Friday and Saturday~!

Aaaaaand a shot of Pandy signing a copy of University Tails for a fan!

This is quite possibly the best bagel place in the history of things. Like seriously. there were all these options and the people were so damn friendly. Next time I'm that far north I will totally search for a Bruegger's.

Anyway, that's about all I did! I hung out int he Zoo for a while too and drew my first ever ponies this year as well. All-in-all it was a learning experience as always. I look forward to next year!






2 comments:

  1. It was a good trip and I'll be better prepared next time. And that fucking bagel was the best. Holy shit...cream cheese is soooo good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...we'll definitely be in the Dealer's Den next time. Back to work for us!

      Delete